The intent of this page is to include sermons for all the Sundays of the eccelsiastical year as well as Feast days, Saints and other special occasions.
The page is still under construction so please forgive any typos and inadvertencies for now, they will be corrected overtime. More sermons will be graddually added.
Please come back regularly for updates.
Fr. Vasile Tudora
Sundays of the Octoechos
- 1st Sunday of Mathew - How to build strong Churches?
- 3rd Sunday of Mathew - The hardships of life
- 5th Sunday of Mathew - Our everyday demons
- 6th Sunday of Mathew - Christian Ethics and Secular Ethics
- 8th Sunday of Mathew - Our Daily Bread
- 11th Sunday of Mathew - Mercy and debt
- 12th Sunday of Mathew - Choice and the Youth
- 17th Sunday of Mathew - Fast Food Churches
- 2nd Sunday of Luke - Is this world too small for us?
- 3rd Sunday of Luke - Miracles we do not see
- 5th Sunday of Luke - The crumbs falling from our table
- 7th Sunday of Luke - Challenges of Halloween
- 12th Sunday of Luke - The attitude of ingratitude
- 15th Sunday of Luke - The Sycamore of Faith
- 16th Sunday of Luke - Talents in the balance
Sundays of the Triodion
- Sunday of the Publican and the Pharisee
- Sunday of the Prodigal Son
- Judgement Sunday
- Sunday of St. Gregory Palamas
- Sunday of the Holy Cross - The Daffodils of Resurrection
- Sunday of St. John of the Ladder - One step short of paradise
- Palm Sunday
Sundays of the Pentecostarion
- Sunday of St. Apostle Thomas - The Truth of resurrection
- The Sunday of the Myrrhbearers - The soul of the home
- Sunday of the Paralytic - I have no man
- Sunday of the Samaritan Woman
- Sunday of the Holy Fathers from the 1st Ecumenical Council - the New Arianism
- Sunday of the Holy Fathers from the 4th Ecumenical Council - The Right Worship
- Sunday of the Holy Fathers from all 7 Ecumenical Councils - What are the dogmas for?
All materials on this page are copyrighted. Free disemination of materials for religious education purposes is permited, but without altering the integrity of the content. Any commercial distribution is prohibited.